Our training started from this Monday. Monday morning, we were taken from JiaYi to TaoYuan. We all felt so surprised about the food, the dormitories and the cleeeean environments of the school. I don't know how to compare between the food in the JiaYi and in the TaoYuan. Maybe I had already eaten the food like shXX for a month. When I saw the food of the school and the convenient store, "Lairfu Hi-life", I felt so happy and believed I would have a good month in this school. HAHA...
We saw many dramas in the class, and the teachers said lots of the real stories in the past to teach us about the reporting of dangerous conditions. We love the dramas, because those dramas are soooo funny. The plots are always illogical ,and the actors perform so badly....
The life in this school is easier than before in JiaYi, but the most of us miss JiaYi sooooo much. We missed the jokes the two-pair squad leader made, all funny things the noncommissioned-officer leader said and the other classmates in JiaYi. We felt it was sooooo hard in the freshman training. However, it is also the most important reason we missed it so much. Yesterday, I opened the daily book in the living room. I saw the photo we took with the commander. The photo impressed me very very much.......I guess I would not forget this experience in JiaYi forever.....
2007-11-24


沒有留言:
張貼留言