Last weekend, I heard from papa we would move to the new house which we've bought six years ago. I had a thought in my mind, " Finally...we will move there...". This weekend, I went to help my father clean the dust that was caused by fixing the cracks in the wall. I haven't seen this house for a long time. I only can pick one of the two smaller rooms as my own room because my brother has picked the biggest window-room. ><
During cleaning the house I started to expect my own new room. How will I decorate it? Could I use the light green color paint? Could I sleep on the ground without any bedframe? What will my mon "advise" me about how to decorate it? Absolutely, she will stack lots of stuff in my wardrobe and will set a old-fashion color curtain. Lots of thoughts filled my mind and made me kind of nervous.
2007-12-01


沒有留言:
張貼留言