2008-01-26

Gossip Girl

1190391459I bought this book in LA last year. I know many people would laught at me why I choosed a stupid novel like this. It's the first english novel I read all and understand what it is talking about. I mean the plot, not the social life among girls.

Serena had a sex with her best friend's boyfriend, Nate, after she got drunk, and then she went to the boarding school in Frence. Her best friend, Blair, just knew it until Serena came back from the boarding school. She was really mad on Serena and spreaded lots of gossips to everybody in their school. Abortion, drug-addiction and sluttish behavior etc. All these bad gossips make Serena's friends think she was the sluttest girl in the world. She felt lonely and wanted her friends back. Whie she was saving her friendship, she realized she has already changed, this kind life has not been what she wanted...

Here are some informations about the new series dramatized from this novel:

沒有留言: