I really have to say 2007 is a very wonderful year for me. I got my diploma of the graduate school. I went to study in LA and the military service. When I got the diploma I felt nervous because it means I finished my student-life, the easy and simple life.
After graduating I decided to go to America for studying English. That was also a challenge for me because I have not gone aboard lonely before. At the start I felt so lonely and sad. "Why did I come here", I asked myself for many times. I found my English was soooo bad and I was self-conscious to speak English. while I knew more and more friends there, everything was changed. I visited many place and bought lots of souvenirs. I cant say my English become very good, but at least I have more interest in English than before. Finally, I have to say thank you, Amber, Alisia, Gulcin, Lucy, Luwis, Lydia, Liao and Joey, even you didn't completely know each other.
The happy time flied so fast... After 3 days I came back Taiwan I went to the military service. In military region I met many situations and conditions I had never seen before.
- ~ 07/01/2007 Graduated from school....
- 08/15/2007 ~ 10/12/2007 Kaplan English Trip.
- 10/15/2007~ Military Service.
2008-01-01


1 則留言:
Hey, I am so surprise that you wrote the diary in English continually. Everything was so great that you guys are here. Recently, La is rainy, windy, and also cold. I wish that you are happy and satisfied your life in this year,too. Lydia
張貼留言